Don't be afraid - and have patience (Let's fight together and end this epidemic)- More Info
Do not be afraid - and have patience (Let's fight together and end this epidemic)
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds in every hour, especially when you are coming back from public places.
- When you sneeze or cough use tissue or any napkin to cover your mouth and make sure not to touch anything without washing your hands.
- Keep sanitizer with you every time in your pocket or bag if you are going to public places if soaps are not available so you can sanitize yourself.
- Use any soap and hand wash to wash your hands and use sanitizers that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep social distancing and if not necessary ovoid to going in public places.
- Try to do work from home as much as possible.
- If you have cough and cold and not feeling well so make sure to live in the house and do not get in touch of any member of the house.
- Do not shake hands with anyone try to keep social distancing.
- Wear mask every time when you are going to public places.
- Throw the used tissues and napkins in the trash and do not spit anywhere in the public place.
- If you not feeling well so isolate yourself and don’t burden to hospitals take advice from doctor through telephonic conversation.
- If anyone is suffering from cold keep at least (1-meter) distance from them and from every person who is not feeling well.
- Wash all the edible items which you purchase from the market and make sure to wash and sanitize your hands after washing the items.
- If you have not any tissue and hanky so you can use your elbow while sneezing, wash your clothes daily and keep your surroundings clean.
- Don’t panic - stay home and stay safe, be positive and spread positivity.
- Eat healthy and food which contains vitamin-c and drink more and more liquid.